Comics without distracting dialogue. Some of the subject matter may disturb or offend some people.
- Injury The story of my self-inflicted hand injury.
- When we had tails God created Woman with free will and a prehensile tail. Not one of her better ideas. Written by Geir StrÝm.
- Tree Test One tree stands out from the other trees. There are consequences.
- The Grim Barrowman Death comes in many forms. One of them stalks you with glassy eyes and a wheelbarrow. Script by Barbara Stok.
- Desperately Seeking When you travel, fit in with the natives at all cost. If you can't, get the hell out of Dodge.
- Juggling Oranges and bananas and apples, oh my.
- Seedy Sunspot An empty sunspot turns out to be empty for a reason.
- Crossroads Choices, choices, y'always gotta choose.
- Epilogue What comes after the end
Pin Drop was originally the title of a minicomic I published in 1998 containing 5 wordless stories. It's quite a nice collection - the five stories hang together surprisingly well despite covering a wide range of genres and settings. Some were autobiographical, others were pure fantasy. One was written by Geir Strøm; the other four were all my creation.
I've thought about putting out a sequel or an expanded edition. There isn't enough suitable material for a sequel, and an expanded edition would arguably be like a CD reissue with bonus tracks stuck in at random points, interfering with the flow. I have decided, though, to make the web version the Expanded Edition, because the added stories have to be sorted somewhere.