Full list of Reinder Dijkhuis comics
It is nearly impossible to give a full list of my work on the web - there's just too much of it and it has been published in a haphazard way over a period of more than ten years. Below is my best stab at listing everything that's currently available:
See the Chapter listing.
Charity comic: Webcomics Hurricane Relief special episode
Little Cottage in the Woods (with Geir Strøm)
- Nightmares Aliens tortured me with a history test!
- Santa's Revenge Santa Claus brings punishment and retribution!
- Roadworks Goblins Groningen at night is a fun place, but a dangerous one. Have you ever wondered about the nearly permanent work on the city's streets? Would you be surprised to hear a malicious nightly presence was responsible for that?
- Injury The story of my self-inflicted hand injury.
- When we had tails God created Woman with free will and a prehensile tail. Not one of her better ideas. Written by Geir StrÝm.
- Tree Test One tree stands out from the other trees. There are consequences.
- The Grim Barrowman Death comes in many forms. One of them stalks you with glassy eyes and a wheelbarrow. Script by Barbara Stok.
- Desperately Seeking When you travel, fit in with the natives at all cost. If you can't, get the hell out of Dodge.
- Juggling Oranges and bananas and apples, oh my.
- Seedy Sunspot An empty sunspot turns out to be empty for a reason.
- Crossroads Choices, choices, y'always gotta choose.
- Epilogue What comes after the end
Autobiographical work, and some odd fiction
Science Fiction and Fantasy comics
- The Wife in the Hole, a Saami folktale. Written by Geir Strøm
- A Trinket's Tale in which thieving in your underwear is cautioned against.
- Chain Mail Bikini about bikinis and what fills them.
- People of the Sewer, a Fight Cast or Evade guest comic.
- Orbital Germans
- Rocket Bandits
- Der Fliegende Engel
- Marauders of Mars
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Groan
- Target: The Emperor
- Orbital Christmas
In the year 3030, President Theodore Samuel Perkins dwells in the Orbital Dome, holding Charleston parties. But is he safe from America's many enemies? Written by Geir Strøm.